ESTABLISH MENTOR DEVELOPMENT
ESTABLISH – We develop effective mentors who have to confidence and competence to independently support others. They become the carriers of change, champions of culture and the catalysts to knowledge and skills transfer.
We can deliver our mentor development programmes remotely or face to face:
REMOTE MENTOR DVELOPMENT
Our remote develpment includes online training and support covering the full life-cycle of Mentoring. Trainee Mentors gain the information and confidence they need to be successful.
Cementing the learning deeper and ensuring learners build the confidence to mentor. This helps bring the theoretical training to life. As part of this training we often facilitate the introduction of mentors and mentees for their first meetings.
In Goal 17's Mentor Development Programme You will learn:
- What Mentoring is and how it is different from Coaching
- Your role as a Mentor
- The benefits to YOU as Mentor and how to maximise these
- The Mentoring lifecycle – How to initiate, establish, nurture, mature and end a mentoring partnership
- How to lay the foundations for success at the start
- How to build trust and set boundaries with Mentees
- How to ensure that Mentoring is goal directed and achieves progress
- How to establish regular mentoring meetings which are effective but also time efficient
- Common pitfalls and challegnges, and how to avoid them
- An understanding of how mentoring fits into a bigger picture for you, your organisation and the wider community and economy
You will learn our proven structured mentoring process that ensures success for both you and the Mentee. You will also gain access to carefully designed tools and grow the competence and confidence to be successful, leading yourself and others to measurable results.