THE POWER OF MENTORING
TRANSFORMING ORGANISATIONS AND LIVES
Mentoring has the power to connect people and become the carrier of culture and change. Never has that been more important than now.
With unrivaled abilities to engage, retain and attract the best talent, mentoring is one of the most effective and cost efficient interventions to address many of today's organisational challenges. Sadly many mentoring partnerships fail due to insufficient structure and training. At Goal 17 we have a proven system that ensures mentoring success. We have seen the power of mentor transform organisations and individuals lives. We welcome you to join us on a mentoring journey that creates a real impact.
Benefits of Mentoring:
- Identify and develop leadership
- Become a carrier for change
- Disseminate and embed culture
- Provide fulfillment and purpose
- Share and expand networks
- Increase social mobility, diversity and inclusion
- Connect people
- 2-way transfer of skills and knowledge
When structured and trained Mentoring can:
- Be Time efficient for everyone involved
- Penetrate every area and level of an organisation
- Connect remote and agile workers
- Be goal orientated and ensure career progress for both the Mentor and Mentee
- Shift mindsets and create better people management
- Attract, engage and retain the best talent
- Create a significant commercial return
"Mentoring has the ability to transform lives and evolve whole organisations. In our fast-paced, increasingly disconnected World never has it been more important time to bind people together in a web of support and aspirations."
- Fran Boorman, Voted the UK's Number 1 Female Business Influencer by Global Woman and Founder of Goal 17
Making a success of Mentoring:
Sadly, many mentoring programmes and relationships either fail, peter out or do not reach their full potential. But this does not have to be the case.
Goal 17's unique 'KEEPER' Methodology ensures our clients avoid the common mentoring pitfall; creating real success for the individuals and the organsation.
Download a free copy of our 'KEEPER' Mentoring Poster which outlines the pitfalls and how they are avoided.